Sunday, March 21, 2010

You got NUTHIN!!!

And I quote:

"You're here because you got nothin. You got nothin in court, you don't got the book keeper, you got nothing! Nothing! And if you were a man you would have done it now. You don't got a thing! You punk!" ~ Robert DeNiro, playing the part of Alphonse Capone, in "The Untouchables"

The thought that sticks in my head when I see the Obama wrangling on this nonsense. What's this all about? Well, I'm still seeing one big dog-n-pony show.

Now we have three messed up bills and three naked emperors running this circus. We did all this Stupak nonsense and he caved. What did Stupak do for Obama? He became bait, like everything else in this Soap Opera!

This thing was one big B-movie Hollywood production. The only reason Democrat leaders did any of this insanity was to sweeten the abortion deal to try to pick off some Republicans again! Even Obama's EXECUTIVE ORDER WAS DESIGNED TO BAIT REPUBLICANS.

Democrat leaders are even more panicked now than they were before! Why, they couldn't even get that po' lil' Vietnamese-blooded Republican to cave!

It's time for conservatives to start being a bit mobster like. No more Mr. nice guy with the leftist freaks. March on! So goes my NEXT quote:

"I HAVE NOT YET BEGUN TO FIGHT!" ~ U.S. Navy Captain John Paul Jones

5 comments:

Mitch Surprenant said...

Yeah, good luck with that. We win, you lose. Go lick your wounds and get back to me when you have some real ideas.

Rob said...

Mitch Surprenant, get out of here! You are a communist! No one wants to hear your evil spew! Real ideas; we have them! Our ideas are in the FREE MARKET, NOT THE COMMUNISTIC IDEALS OF THE CURRENT "PRESIDENT"!

I agree, I'm sick of the dog and pony show. If you leftists get in the way, expect some DRAMATIC INFLUENCE, if you get the drift!

I'm glad that WE believe in the 2nd amendment and you don't! It just may be your undoing, scum!

Mitch Surprenant said...

That there is a threat. Reported.

Rob said...

Have fun with the reporting!

Rob said...

Oh yeah, if it will make it easier, I will give you my address now, you commie! See, you FEAR the government. I, however, don't. I fear NO MAN! The fact that you show your weakness is very telling!