Wednesday, March 09, 2011

Big Brother is targeting Smartphones

Have you heard any of the latest news clips on radio or TV regarding smartphone usage? The goody-too-shoes media is starting to report this, heavily I might add.

The latest report was some "expert" saying that "cellphones" (effing morons; they don't even know the proper name of the offending device) shouldn't be used "at dinner, bank tellers, at church, and PUBLIC BATHROOMS!"

Since when did the media care that we use our smartphones at church? The media is anti-Christian as part of their agenda, one would think they would be targeting the church for preventing attendees from using them, recommending lawyers for lawsuits even.

Woah! How criminal! I can't use my phone for my duty while I do my doody. How effing jealous are these liberals? Now they want a toilet police to monitor your smartphone usage on the can?

Let's tell it like it is. The media is PANICKED that we can very easily bypass THEM by texting or tweeting what we hear & know to each other. How dare we tell each other things without media input? We might give each other advice the media would otherwise be giving us!

Hey media ninnies, shut the f*ck up! You don't like me tweeting on my tush? KISS MY ASS!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Heck, back when I was a field service tech and text messaging was brand new, the potty break was a time to catch up on texting dispatch with all the service ticket updates.