Friday, April 06, 2012

For the fiscally secure social conservative, #Romney vs. Obama breeds apathy for the GOP

Yes. I am a Santorum supporter. I will probably vote Romney if I must. It's not my 1st item of priority though. If the absentee ballot gets lost in the mail, I'm not going to call the elections office to find out where it is.

Why am I facing elective apathy? Because my House & Senate GOP choices don't look promising either. There's not that much to look forward to come November in my district.

It would seem to me the GOP wants us to sit this election out. Obama is spiking the economy in select places, knowing that Romney will look more like a lateral move rather than a fundamental return to our values. You know, where Democrats have done the real damage.

You crusties at the top of the GOP, you keep pandering to liberal voters. I'm sure you believe you're far more clever than Obama, Biden, Pelosi, Reid, Clinton, Dean, Emanuel, etc. at getting liberal voters. They've only been at it for 2 generations, but you're so much better at it...

No comments: