Saturday, February 05, 2011

If I were a Nigerian scam artist ...

Respected - Dear,


Good-Day!



How are you this morning? I know that you might see my mail coming to you as one of the mails you receives and you are not being surprise, with how you are going to be feeling over my mail message, please even we never knew before or meet through any means like (phone conversation or in person) consider this message as a request from a woman in dare need of your help, to relocate your President's birth certificate so I can live a new life.



I also find it very difficult to trust people but I have to use this medium to contact you for your co-operations and for security reason to avoid suspicions which I will disclose in due course and you will know me more, I know you might not trust my mail.



I am located in Kenya which I will disclose to you once am sure of your willingness to help me with this and really sure of your, Trust worthiness, Accountability and confidentiality.



I have a proposition for you which involve $18,500,000 Millions of US Dollar I have been offered for the sale of your President's birth certificate, Can I trust you to help me move this birth certificate?. All I need of you is assistance with Banking and Investment of any profitable Investment you may deem okay to help me transfer the sale of said birth certificate through you in your country.



I would like you to give this matter your deep immediate thought and looking forward to your response. Do have in mind that is going to be legitimate transaction but absolute confidentiality.



Best regards, and have a great day.

Ms.O.L

No comments: